Brown Shirts huh... nothing to see here. move along.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I do not buy into the whole "americans won't do these kinds of jobs" nonsense. What they mean to say is Americans won't do these hard labor or tedious types of back breaking jobs for very little pay and if something happens say an injury etc Americans won't just keep their traps shut about it. I'm not sure about the viable guest worker pass without extreme scrutiny & regulation which just creates more government bureaucracy, which makes everything worse. This is such a huge issue that has so many different angles I don't even know what to suggest to start with to fix it.

and to comment to reddogs post... If I start believing that way, my opinion changes and I become much more radical in my solution. ugh.

If illegal aliens were able to practice a licensed white collar trade(doctors, lawyers, etc) under this Amnesty by attrition of another name just by proving professional competency(pass the bar, etc.)without proving citizenship, you'd hear a lot less about guestworker/dreamer amnesties. I'd be willing to bet the Minutemen ranks/bank account would swell with membership/donations from the white collar licensed trades.

It's easy to see the world with rose colored glasses when you live in a bubble free from the unfair competition by illegal aliens that your fellow countrymen in blue collar trades face.

P.S. It's just a short boat ride for the "kids" home to their native countries from outside the gates of Guantanamo. I'm sure Raoul 6786262733_1281098f3c_s.jpg will welcome them with open arms and take great care of them until their home countries come to retrieve them. Just sayin'

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so, why is mary fallin our governor? why did she just win the republican nomination again? why is she so angry that a law she voted for, along with the rest of congress, and signed by dubya, is being followed? how is it obama's fault?

... well, i guess he voted for it too..

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree in general but any guest worker program should be tailored to fill gaps in US citizen worker capacity. While we are still carrying a high unemployment and under-employment rate, I would have trouble accepting that an overly large guest worker program is warranted (except maybe for seasonal farm labor or a few other limited categories). As to normal immigration, unlike some here, I am open to fairly generous routine, lawful immigration policies for those who wish to become long-term residents or even citizens BUT the rampant border hopping and then hoping to essentially overwhelm the immigration system and disappear into the US until amnesty is granted is corrosive to any sense of due process and respect for the law and it is worth expending time and resources to curtail it.

Very good post.

Step 1) get someone credible that EARNS respect in the White House.
Step 2) lock down the border just like all other countries do.
Step 3) apply serious financial and trade leverage to the Mexican government. I mean make sure they truly understand that we ain't playing anymore.

After that, all things are on the table...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First ya instill natl pride. Then you demonize them. Then you pass laws specific to them, protecting you. They become less human. WTF illegals, they aint Americans Fukc them, send em back with tattoos n brands and threats of war.

They aint human beings, they aint all kids or women. Fukc them all. Get rid of them. They aint humans worthy of basic dignity.

Maybe our gubberment should look at the same issues American kids in Chicago, DC, Los Angeles, Watts, and a host of other communities are going through.

Its the same argument that those coming from foreign country's are using for an excuse to leave their countrys.

All country's have crime, unrest, killings, etc. They are NOT refugees. They are looking for utopia, and we are not the place to look for it.

Send em back.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any of yall remember how many American Companies went to Mexico after NAFTA? Remember Ol Ross predicting a giant sucking sound?

Remember who Ratifies Treaties? Remember who Controlled Congress? Guess what else, those Mexicans and others from South n Central America got sick of the BS conditions American Companies brought to them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom