Brown Shirts huh... nothing to see here. move along.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The boarder is toast. So is Mexicos' Southern boarder.

Ok. I am going to break this down for you guys ONE MORE TIME.

They bring in the Mexicans, give them everything they need / want, then threaten to take it away if they dont vote how they are told.

Then they can legally take your guns with the power of the vote.

Is any of this making sense to yoooz yet????

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Changes to our immigration system won't do any good until we secure our border.

Of course not... which is EXACTLY why this administration is making such a big deal about "immigration reform". They know it is a polarizing issue, they know they have the opposition pinned to a position they can exploit for political points, and they know that no matter the outcome, it won't change things in the least in their continuing (successful) attempts to secure the uninformed, uneducated voter.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep joking. It's pretty sick that these children, who are nothing more than pawns in a twisted political game, are a source of amusement to you guys.

I don't think it's a joke or a game at all. I think it's a planned invasion. The news said last week that the immigration laws allowed kids caught crossing the border to be given to relatives in the US without being nationalized. Many kids were said to have written contact information in their hands when they arrived.

I think they need to contact the relatives listed, verify their citizenship status and if they are not citizens, send them back to their own country with their kids.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF happened to Darwinism?!

It's just like my job, the way I describe it to people who ask:

Emergency Medicine - reversing natural selection every day.

We're getting what we asked for, what we've allowed. There will be a tipping point where the tide can no longer be turned. Whether the needed majority to change that will come around before it's too late may or may not happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom