Brown Shirts huh... nothing to see here. move along.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep joking. It's pretty sick that these children, who are nothing more than pawns in a twisted political game, are a source of amusement to you guys.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep joking. It's pretty sick that these children, who are nothing more than pawns in a twisted political game, are a source of amusement to you guys.

they are not all children and they do need to be sent back home. I don't want to inter, tattoo or keep them in any way shape or form unless they come here through legal channels like a person who wants to become an American citizen should. We should be outraged that our govt is interring people.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we already have internment camps and brown shirts...

THAT was my point. They are political pawns being used to overwhelm the system. Most are not children nor are they all from Central American countries.

The squalor they are being held in, yet HIDDEN from view, is not helping them. SEND THEM HOME and make it known to those who sent them, this is NOT acceptable.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
THAT was my point. They are political pawns being used to overwhelm the system. Most are not children nor are they all from Central American countries.

The squalor they are being held in, yet HIDDEN from view, is not helping them. SEND THEM HOME and make it known to those who sent them, this is NOT acceptable.

That's different from tattooing or branding them. Whomever is holding them in that squalor ought to be criminally prosecuted.

Believing people should be treated humanely by the world's greatest country does not equate with believing in open borders.

Although, frankly, we probably could trade some of our own American lazy asses for them and we'd come out better on the deal.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
they are not all children and they do need to be sent back home. I don't want to inter, tattoo or keep them in any way shape or form unless they come here through legal channels like a person who wants to become an American citizen should. We should be outraged that our govt is interring people.

Our immigration system in antiquated, cumbersome, and frankly just plain sh***y. I have had immigration lawyers working for me in the past. So, I am very familiar with the system. We simply need a viable guest worker program that would satisfy both the needs of American business and the desire of our southern neighbors to come here and better their lives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom