Buck Forage Oats & 4X4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexAg91

Marksman
Reaction score
Hey there Deer Slayer! As awesome as last year’s results were, I’ll be expanding a little. I’m planning to seed 5-1/2 acres in BFO and will overseed some of that with 4x4.

So, I would like 11 bags of BFO and 2 bags of 4x4.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am expecting the BFO's to be in tomorrow or the next day as they were shipped last week The 4x4 should be in by Thursday.. I apologize for being a little late on this but a large order did not come through as promised. We have plenty of time to get the seed in the ground as it's getting cooler and the ground will be cooling and getting closer to optimum conditions for germination along with much needed rain.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to the supplier of BFO's yesterday and found out that the trucking company had not picked up the shipment yet . Apparently they have had this happen 8-9 times this year. It is not just 1 trucking company that has done this to them, it's several. Not enough drivers ,apparently,want to work. I talked to a couple of OSA members about this and they understood. I was thinking of driving to Waco to pick up the pallet myself and turning around and coming back the same day. Both of them discouraged me from doing that. I will call around noon today and see if the producer has an update on when he can get it picked up. This is beyond my control fellas. We are still fine as far as planting. The weather is cooling and the fall rains are increasing the moisture content in the soil so the environmental conditions are improving for germination.

Latest posts

Top Bottom