Buck Forage Oats & 4X4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to the supplier of BFO's yesterday and found out that the trucking company had not picked up the shipment yet . Apparently they have had this happen 8-9 times this year. It is not just 1 trucking company that has done this to them, it's several. Not enough drivers ,apparently,want to work. I talked to a couple of OSA members about this and they understood. I was thinking of driving to Waco to pick up the pallet myself and turning around and coming back the same day. Both of them discouraged me from doing that. I will call around noon today and see if the producer has an update on when he can get it picked up. This is beyond my control fellas. We are still fine as far as planting. The weather is cooling and the fall rains are increasing the moisture content in the soil so the environmental conditions are improving for germination.
I am good with waiting up to a couple more weeks. With the dry weather, heat and army worms, waiting will be to our benefit anyway. I was just hoping to have mine in the ground no later than the weekend of the 25th.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All good George. I'm more interested in the 4x4 mix after the results I got last fall! Don't want to but can find BFO's around OKC area if this just doesn't work out this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom