Buck, Old Timer and Uncle Henry...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
🤣 since I already de railed this lol put one of these on your belt and they'll know you mean business. Harbor freight 15 bucks 😁. Let the heads roll.

Attachments

• 20220911_120630.jpg
    20220911_120630.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Gerber LST Ultralight Knife. Bought a Half Dozen of these when they came out. Lightest knife for pocket I have ever owned. Keeps an edge great too.​

Attachments

• 23181D27-760C-4C79-8AE4-3C67E736F03F.jpeg
    23181D27-760C-4C79-8AE4-3C67E736F03F.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry the kershaw brand also. The China made ones I don't like, so I hunt the gun shows, flea markets and yard sales for the used made in the u.s.a. They have line of Oregon made "zero tolerance " but the $150-300 price is to much for my frugal (cheap) self.
Zero Tolerance and Kershaw are both owned by KAI; some Kershaws are made in the USA, but all (IIRC) ZTs are built here. There's a noticeable difference in fit, finish, and materials between Kershaw and ZT (and the price tag reflects that), but there's also a noticeable difference between any given Kershaw knife and a lot of other knives at its price point, especially in the lower price ranges.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Victorinox Swiss Army knife ' Tinker '. Is what I always carry. I've had other folding knives, and more expensive knives. But I found out a long time ago that I use a knife for prying, unscrewing things and a fixed blade or a bladed folder is just not that useful for those chores. Plus it carries a tweezer which I've used several times, and a toothpick that I actually used last night. Victorinox makes a sharpener for their knives and it is very cheap and portable cost about 9 bucks. It will keep the edge on those knives razor sharp. They don't rust very very durable.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love this thread. Makes me want to group photo all of mine but they are so distributed in my truck, go bags, backpacks, fishing boxes, gun bags, I couldn't get them all together then back again.

I carried a Buck for years then as a technician, I spent $75 to get an SOG multi tool that has served me well for 20 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom