Buck, Old Timer and Uncle Henry...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did somone mention Bucks? :D
buck folders 2005 copy.JPG

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well, you guys made me start digging. I haven’t seen all my knives since the move. I have another box somewhere that I can’t find at the moment. It probably has 50 or so pocket knives in it. I didn’t realize I had that many, never really looked or paid attention. I just bought them when I liked them.
1642A13D-723D-4F81-B6D8-D94A511E9525.jpeg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Left front pocket is a little 3 blade old timer. Probably 20 years old now. Doesn't get used much but keeps the finger nail clippers company. Right pocket is a Kershaw-Emerson with pocket snag. As good or better than a switch blade. Love it. Its not your pocket thread but I've also got a penny that's been carried for better than 17 years now.

Attachments

• 20220911_110539.jpg
    20220911_110539.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

cmc tom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My go to blades are either Kershaw, or Schrade. None of them are what they used to be
Another good affordable choice is Elk Ridge, I have a few of there knives that are pretty
good. They are on the cheaper side, but have held up good.
I carry the kershaw brand also. The China made ones I don't like, so I hunt the gun shows, flea markets and yard sales for the used made in the u.s.a. They have line of Oregon made "zero tolerance " but the $150-300 price is to much for my frugal (cheap) self.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Left front pocket is a little 3 blade old timer. Probably 20 years old now. Doesn't get used much but keeps the finger nail clippers company. Left pocket is a Kershaw-Emerson with pocket snag. As good or better than a switch blade. Love it. Its not your pocket thread but I've also got a penny that's been carried for better than 17 years now.
Kershaw-Emerson here too. Carry it every day and they are definitely more handy than an auto. I gifted a Benchmade auto to my nephew because the Emerson Wave is just faster and easier. Mine is this knife but the earlier version before D2 steel was offered. I don't remember the steel but it's decent middle tier stainless.

https://kershaw.kaiusa.com/catalog/product/view/id/10985/s/cqc-4kxl-d2/category/788/

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kershaw-Emerson here too. Carry it every day and they are definitely more handy than an auto. I gifted a Benchmade auto to my nephew because the Emerson Wave is just faster and easier. Mine is this knife but the earlier version before D2 steel was offered. I don't remember the steel but it's decent middle tier stainless.

https://kershaw.kaiusa.com/catalog/product/view/id/10985/s/cqc-4kxl-d2/category/788/
As a farmer/ homesteader / blue collar that knife goes thru some serious rigors . Very happy with for the approx 40 bucks . I need to add a 2nd for the boy scout in me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom