Bullseye Pistol Match May 15th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitaryBolt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a 2700 Bullseye Match on May 15th at the Oklahoma City Gun Club and it starts at 09:00 sign-up at 08:30.
Cost is $20.00 but if it is your first Bullseye Match at OKC then it is FREE!!!
Scores go to the NRA and Awards are given for Class winners,the overall winner and individual Match winners.
A good 22 pistol is all you need to get started into Bullseye shooting so come on out and have some fun.
More info can be found on the web site. http://www.okcgunclub.org/bullseye

Thenewguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK.. new guy here.. I was wondering if you could give me a quick link to supplies needed for this event, sounds like fun. A previous post stated gun and ammo, not too clear on anything else though. I would be more interested in sport/hobby fun than formal competition. Prolly come watch at the very least. Thanks, Joe

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Shooting Bullseye is a very challenging sport. Much diiferent than run and gun in IPSC. I shot that for a couple of years but with Bullseye you shoot all day not just for 5 minutes and then stand around for an hour to shoot again. There is a great amount training and practice that goes into becoming a good Bullseye shooter. Once you it you will be hooked for sure. Hope yo see you there.

MilitaryBolt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We use the B6 for slow fire at 50 yards and the B8 at 25 yards for Timed and Rapid fire. They both have the same size rings but the B6 to the 8 ring is black where the B8 only to the 9 ring is black. That way they visually look like they have the same size bullseyes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom