Bumpfire Stock Ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Slidefire/Bumpfire stocks be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 86 88.7%

• Total voters

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I'm guessing the NRA's strategy here, they want bumpstocks moved under NFA rules. The only way I'd support that is if the NRA supports concurrent removal of the Hughes Amendment. The net effect is identical, so why not make the Dems "compromise" on smart legislation? :)

All "compromise" is to be done by the GOP, not the Hate Americanistas....

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would agree bumpfire should be added to the class III list just like a suppressor, it’s the only thing that makes sense. Banning them while real full autos are still legal under the NFA guidelines makes no sense at all.
But we all know "sense" isn't a politician's strong suit. BTW, I'm lumping LaPierre in with all the other pols. :(

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would agree bumpfire should be added to the class III list just like a suppressor, it’s the only thing that makes sense. Banning them while real full autos are still legal under the NFA guidelines makes no sense at all.
So you think suppressors Should be on the NFA list?? You must be the type that says they support the 2A but only certain parts. Shall not be infringed. Guess that’s hard for some
to understand. If I want to own a machine gun then I should be able to do it. Or a bumpfire stock. I’m not gonna murder people with it. So why should my right to own those be taken away or severely restricted because some nut decides to use them and murder people? What’s next AR’s? Pistols? Like I said earlier, restrictions only hurt good people. A criminal isn’t going to abide by them. Apparently that’s hard for some to understand too.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All gun restrictions do is hurt law abiding citizens. Period. Do you guys that “support some regulations yet support the 2A” really think criminals follow laws? You restrict all you want and it don’t mean a dang thing. I guess we should place restrictions on cars because they have been used to cause mass casualties. Sometimes some of you guys blow my minds.
For myself I am quite aware that 'criminal' do not obey laws and that any restrictions would affect only the law abiding citizen. That is why [for myself] I support such a limited list of restrictions, because even law abiding citizens occasionally do some stupid things.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I do not own one and never really had the desire to, but in my mind "knee jerk" reactions are often less than well thought out. I read a piece earlier today that the Dems are not attacking gun rights as hard as they would like due to the elections in 2018. They fear loss of votes in a few critical red states. Ryan has tables the NRA backed gun bill for now so it looks like partisan politics all the way around... :hypnotize:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you think suppressors Should be on the NFA list?? You must be the type that says they support the 2A but only certain parts. Shall not be infringed. Guess that’s hard for some
to understand. If I want to own a machine gun then I should be able to do it. Or a bumpfire stock. I’m not gonna murder people with it. So why should my right to own those be taken away or severely restricted because some nut decides to use them and murder people? What’s next AR’s? Pistols? Like I said earlier, restrictions only hurt good people. A criminal isn’t going to abide by them. Apparently that’s hard for some to understand too.
So you feel then that as long as YOU don't harm anyone then everything should be allowed (i.e. LAWS, machine guns, claymore mines, tanks, rockets, grenades, anything you can afford) to have and use anywhere and at anytime YOU want with absolutely no restrictions whatsoever? Then welcome to Mogadishu, Somalia or any other war-lord run shiz-hole where anything goes.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That’s a weak stance. You going to move rubber bands and belt loops to the NFA as well?

Man up!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you feel then that as long as YOU don't harm anyone then everything should be allowed (i.e. LAWS, machine guns, claymore mines, tanks, rockets, grenades, anything you can afford) to have and use anywhere and at anytime YOU want with absolutely no restrictions whatsoever? Then welcome to Mogadishu, Somalia or any other war-lord run shiz-hole where anything goes.
.......‘What He said @TonyKane1 .....lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom