Bundy vs BLM--Using Snipers To Protect A Tortoise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I originally thought about posting this thread in the 2nd Amendment forum but I remembered the item below and so I then posted it in the General Discussion Forum. Also, before I posted it in the General Discussion Forum, I used the search function for "Bundy" & "tortoise" and got zip on both items as it pertains to this event. I don't know what is wrong with the search function, but it sure as the heck does not work very well---if at all.

Reminder about this forum.
Please keep in mind this forum is our 2nd Amendment forum meaning all conversations here should be focused on legal and political issues with respect to our 2nd amendment rights. It has never been an open political forum for all things political. I've re-worded the title of the forum to be a little more clear with this concept. The description remains the same. Thanks.

-Kelly
Well sure. That's what you say now.This is a fairly serious offence you're guilty of right here. It's only natural that you'd try to squirm out of it.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see the future. The rancher has a wreck on a desolate stretch of highway. Single car of course.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was never about a tortoise, it was about the government finally taking a stand and doing what they should have many years ago. This guy was a self entitled, arrogant, manipulating turd who has been grazing his cattle illegally for years and years while all his neighbors had to pay to do the same thing. Instead of standing up and admitting what he was doing was wrong he whips a bunch of people into a frenzy to support him that have no idea what they are actually even protesting. They are just bunged up at the government and looking for any reason to protest and, on the surface, this issue seems legit but if you look at the facts they wouldn't be there. Or maybe they would, some people don't care as long as long as they get to complain.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was never about a tortoise, it was about the government finally taking a stand and doing what they should have many years ago. This guy was a self entitled, arrogant, manipulating turd who has been grazing his cattle illegally for years and years while all his neighbors had to pay to do the same thing. Instead of standing up and admitting what he was doing was wrong he whips a bunch of people into a frenzy to support him that have no idea what they are actually even protesting. They are just bunged up at the government and looking for any reason to protest and, on the surface, this issue seems legit but if you look at the facts they wouldn't be there. Or maybe they would, some people don't care as long as long as they get to complain.

Nope Harry Reid was behind it: http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch/

And the people won even though the agents told them over the bullhorns they would be shot: http://www.infowars.com/historic-feds-forced-to-surrender-to-american-citizens/

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Bundy vs. Obama(a little rewording/reworking of Brandi's quote)::rollingla:rollingla

"...This guy was/is a self entitled, arrogant, manipulating turd who has been living off of the government mammary gland for years and years(going on vacations, playing golf, partying, etc.---never ran a ranch, never ran a farm, never ran a business, or never put out a payroll) while all his neighbors had to pay taxes so that he could do it. Instead of standing up and admitting what he was doing was wrong he whips a bunch of people into a frenzy to support him that have no idea what they are actually even protesting(low information voter on Obamacare, voter ID, soak the rich/spread wealth, war on women, etc., etc.). They are just bunged up at successful/hard working people and looking for any reason to protest and, on the surface, this issue seems legit but if you look at the facts they wouldn't be there. Or maybe they would, some people don't care as long as long as they(lib Obama Kool-Aiders & water carriers) get to complain."

Last edited:

pktrkt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bundy vs. Obama(a little rewording/reworking of Brandi's quote)::rollingla:rollingla

"...This guy was/is a self entitled, arrogant, manipulating turd who has been living off of the government mammary gland for years and years(going on vacations, playing golf, partying, etc.---never ran a ranch, never ran a farm, never ran a business, or never put out a payroll) while all his neighbors had to pay taxes so that he could do it. Instead of standing up and admitting what he was doing was wrong he whips a bunch of people into a frenzy to support him that have no idea what they are actually even protesting(low information voter on Obamacare, voter ID, soak the rich/spread wealth, war on women, etc., etc.). They are just bunged up at successful/hard working people and looking for any reason to protest and, on the surface, this issue seems legit but if you look at the facts they wouldn't be there. Or maybe they would, some people don't care as long as long as they(lib Obama Kool-Aiders & water carriers) get to complain."

That's Sooo Good! Love it....

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom