The Feds vs Cliven Bundy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think cattle eat tortoises...... : )

What cattle and tortoises do in the privacy of the desert is their own business.
Yeager and the ammonation bunch are headed that way if they aren't there already.

Oh, thank God. Now things will finally be put right and the milk of human kindness can be spread far and wide.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, the feds DO own the land, as updated in this thread (page 17, post #238 if you're counting):

https://www.okshooters.com/showthre...y-the-FEDS-and-confiscating-his-cattle/page16

As for the tortoise, if you believe that's what this is really all about then I've got some ocean front property in Clark County Nevada I'd like to sell you! :thumb:

If the place has a seaside deck I'm in! Seriously though, the last time gun folks with an agenda faced off with Feds it happened in Waco, TX. It does not matter whether you agree or disagree with either side of the issue bit If the Feds want to try to "win this" they'll do something stupid and people will die. One thing for sure, if the Feds escalate this you'll find out real fast how dedicated everyone is to their side of the issue.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the place has a seaside deck I'm in! Seriously though, the last time gun folks with an agenda faced off with Feds it happened in Waco, TX. It does not matter whether you agree or disagree with either side of the issue bit If the Feds want to try to "win this" they'll do something stupid and people will die. One thing for sure, if the Feds escalate this you'll find out real fast how dedicated everyone is to their side of the issue.

I'm not so sure. With FTF, NSA, IRS, and Benghazi and the coverups in every single one of them, with all the dims running cover, running FOR cover, hiding or just running away as fast as they can from what's already on their plate, I'm not so sure that they can risk this. But they may surprise me yet!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So, in a nutshell, are you saying that the thousands of members on here who talk big, buy big guns and buy lots of bullets are really just shells? They'll stand up and beat their hands on their chests but when confronted they'll bow?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not so sure. With FTF, NSA, IRS, and Benghazi and the coverups in every single one of them, with all the dims running cover, running FOR cover, hiding or just running away as fast as they can from what's already on their plate, I'm not so sure that they can risk this. But they may surprise me yet!

Never underestimate the power of arrogance and foolishness within the .gov machine. I just heard one today out of LAX (via a DC power broker) that had me shaking my head. :saywhat:

Latest posts

Top Bottom