The Feds vs Cliven Bundy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, in a nutshell, are you saying that the thousands of members on here who talk big, buy big guns and buy lots of bullets are really just shells? They'll stand up and beat their hands on their chests but when confronted they'll bow?

I didn't intend to offend anyone. But if the bullets start flying you'll find out who the tough folks are and who are shells. Giving credit where credit is due, the folks I saw at the site, on the news feed, were tough. One dude got tazered and just pulled out the wires and was pissed off.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't intend to offend anyone. But if the bullets start flying you'll find out who the tough folks are and who are shells. Giving credit where credit is due, the folks I saw at the site, on the news feed, were tough. One dude got tazered and just pulled out the wires and was pissed off.

That was one of Bundy's sons...he was hit like 3 times and all 3 times either he or a friend ripped them out...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom