C4 vs bedliner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalstrand

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I asked about colors when I had a liner put in my last truck. The guy said unless it was going to be mostly garage kept he wouldn't recommend anything but black. He said the white would yellow and the other colors would fade in the sun. This was 6 or 8 years ago so they may have improved their colored liners since.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I asked about colors when I had a liner put in my last truck. The guy said unless it was going to be mostly garage kept he wouldn't recommend anything but black. He said the white would yellow and the other colors would fade in the sun. This was 6 or 8 years ago so they may have improved their colored liners since.

The black fades, too... it's just not as readily noticeable.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fading depends on the brand. Line X here told me for another 200 dollars I could get the UV protectant added. I went with Speedliner with Kevlar reinforcement for about half the price of the Line X. Had one in one truck for 5 years, still shiny black.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am thinking of doing my Wrangler hard top in it. I am pulling the lower trim panels off of my Cherokee and painting them with it also.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am thinking of doing my Wrangler hard top in it. I am pulling the lower trim panels off of my Cherokee and painting them with it also.

are you doing it in line-x or are you doing it with the hurculiner diy kit? I have a 6x10 utility trailer that is about to get done in the hurculiner and thinking about doing my boat trailer in it as well. have seen a couple of boat trailers done and it comes out really well and add protection to the trailers.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom