Cabela's deceptive advertisement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve learned to thoroughly read the ads a few times and interpret the language the least favorable way for the buyer as possible.

I bought a firearm from Atwoods this morning. The sale ad mentions, while supplies last. The store opened at 6:00, I got there at 7:30 and got number 6 out of 8 they had to sell. So that worked out for me.

View attachment 431676

did you get the kel-tec? Sweet deal!!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone went to Dollar Saver and bought an Academy gift card for 20% off and then went and used it on sales?

No... But I bought a $600 Atwood's gift card for $500. I thought that was a pretty sweet deal. Turned around and used it to buy fencing.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does seem shady as well you know. Kinda getting your attention then informing you later that your screwed

Doesn't look "shady" by any means. Definitely gets attention (as does every single Black Friday Flyer) but by writing "...then informing you later that your (sic) screwed" is odd as "later" means a following page in the advertisement.

Seriously, if anyone is "tricked" by this basic ad then that's on them, lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom