Cabelas is coming to Wichita, Ks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, and I love the way they display their guns.:D
I'll be looking forward to a Cabella's, as its lots closer for me than OKC or Tulsa.

The Cabela's that I go to just across the Red, used to display their guns openly for all to fondle. However last time I was in there they had done some rearranging and everything is behind counters now with the exception of a very few used guns. No clue if all the Gander stores have went to that floor plan.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa needs one! Owasso would be convenient for me. Somebody please make that happen.

They actually owned some land between the 106th and 116th St exits off 169 but I heard they sold it. They were struggling pretty bad for a while along with Sportsman's Warehouse and Bass Pro so I think they sold a bunch of their land holdings in areas they weren't likely to build.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Tulsa needs one! Owasso would be convenient for me. Somebody please make that happen.

Out of curiosity, I emailed Cabela's to see if they had any plans on a store near the Okc metro area knowing chances were real slim. I was only told they had no plans mainly because of the economy. I bet if they would build here they would put a hurtin on Bass Pro. I know a lot of people aren't happy about how they got in and Cabela's has a lot better deals on firearms and gear, not sure about fishing tackle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom