CAIR Suing Oklahoma Over Sharia Law Ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like the idea of reminding the Courts that they swear an oath to the Constitution and not some other countries laws. My problem was when they mentioned a particular religion or country. There was no reason to do this other than to rile up people on either side of the issue.

A simple statement that the courts could only use U.S. laws when making rulings would have been adequate.

Michael

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are many peaceful Muslims in this country but,if the shtf they will fall in with the radical ones. Not all Germans were Nazis but, when the Nazis took over the rest of them followed the radicals to survive. The Redneck Army is on standby.Over and out.

Are you saying the Redneck Army is going to take over?

J. Holly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the same thing; Oklahoma, middle of the country, now has an anti-Muslim law......anyone see the increased possibility of a terrorist act in this state? Not quite the "bang for the buck" target as the East or West coast cities, but might be used to prove a point.

Say it ain't so.....you think that they will start bombing some of the McD's in the heartland because of the McRib???

Seriously, you have a good point, but we can only do so much. Everyone needs to keep their eyes open.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just remember as you are making these racist and islamaphobic posts that DennisHoddy is the 12th Imam and he is making his list and checking it twice...if you anger him you may find a Mohammedan stocking stuffer.

Watching this thread VERY CLOSELY

Y'all watch what what your sayin'.....................

You might make my list............:hey3:

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you know about CAIR and their radical back ground it is not surprising in the least.

Yeah, I thought the government linked CAIR to raising money for some group out of Egypt a few years back, why do they even still exist?

But then again, the ACLU reported directly to Red Square and they're still around, so.... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom