California bar: Illegal immigrant should get law license

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Not at all. In fact if it weren't for the european settlers and their technology, this country would still be made up of nomadic tribes living in animal hide shelters. I read your posts and do my best to move on as fast as possible. I don't understand you at all. Either you are an instigator who doesn't have much more to do then get under others skin, or you truly believe in the liberal-progressive movement. Either way, it's a view with which I disagree. After reading a few of your posts, I figured you were an Indian who believed all were here illegally.

Just wondering...

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not at all. In fact if it weren't for the european settlers and their technology, this country would still be made up of nomadic tribes living in animal hide shelters. I read your posts and do my best to move on as fast as possible. I don't understand you at all. Either you are an instigator who doesn't have much more to do then get under others skin, or you truly believe in the liberal-progressive movement. Either way, it's a view with which I disagree. After reading a few of your posts, I figured you were an Indian who believed all were here illegally.

Just wondering...

Well, since you asked...I have plenty to do and I do believe in some of the liberal-progressive movement, just as I believe in some of the conservative movement.

Continue to read my posts. You may find enlightenment.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB Books said:
Well, since you asked...I have plenty to do and I do believe in some of the liberal-progressive movement, just as I believe in some of the conservative movement.

Continue to read my posts. You may find enlightenment.

From reading your posts I believe you believe in whatever is making you the most money....

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually it is illegal.

Oklahoma Statutes Citationized
Title 21. Crimes and Punishments
Chapter 33 - Adultery
Section 871 - Definition of Adultery - Prosecution
Cite as: O.S. §, __ __

Adultery is the unlawful voluntary sexual intercourse of a married person with one of the opposite sex; and when the crime is between persons, only one of whom is married, both are guilty of adultery. Prosecution for adultery can be commenced and carried on against either of the parties to the crime only by his or her own husband or wife as the case may be, or by the husband or wife of the other party to the crime: Provided, that any person may make complaint when persons are living together in open and notorious adultery

Oklahoma Statutes Citationized
Title 21. Crimes and Punishments
Chapter 33 - Adultery
Section 872 - Adultery - Penalty
Cite as: O.S. §, __ __

Any person guilty of the crime of adultery shall be guilty of a felony and punished by imprisonment in the State Penitentiary not exceeding five (5) years or by a fine not exceeding Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00), or by both such fine and imprisonment.

Yeah but like illegal immigration a certain group decided it would be better to not enforce that law and have no-fault divorce since it created a new industry and enriched that certain group.
And where did the idea of no-fault divorce come from? Did it really come from Lenin and his "Destroy the family, and you destroy society" theroy? And what has it done for America's children, families, and our nation as a whole?

Excerpt...

Study claims ‘no-fault’ divorce costs Florida taxpayers almost $2 billion per year as an intramural team charges that the state’s laws violate Constitutional protections and due process.

“Every divorce filed is granted; none are judicially denied,” Dr. Lawson explained. “In 1971, when state legislators changed the laws, they decided to nullify the existing defenses and leave the accused party without any means of rebuttal.”

“The evidence shows that the plaintiff wins every time. That’s not how it’s supposed to work in our courts,” Dr. Lawson said.

In light of the growing body of research documenting the harmful effects of divorce laws - on children in particular - Dr. Lawson has taken her concerns to top state officials. Her authoritative report entitled “The Effects of Divorce on America,” co-authored by team member Patrick Fagan, presents statistical evidence of the harm caused to five core institutions: family, Church, school, government and the economic market place. Another facet of her research has highlighted the increasingly large financial burden that divorce rates have created for taxpayers.

Further evidence supporting the need for an investigation was released on April 15th, at the National Press Club in Washington, by David Blankenhorn, president of the Institute for American Values. He presented a report called “The Taxpayer Costs of Divorce and Unwed Childbearing: First-Ever Estimates for the Nation and all 50 States.” The ground-breaking study estimates for the first time the enormous economic costs per year of this problem - $112 Billion nationwide, and almost $2 billion for the State of Florida alone.

According to researchers, the 'no-fault' law was first deceptively sold as a ‘mutual agreement’ process – and most people still believe that both parties must 'agree.'

“America’s top attorneys, whom were members of the Bar’s Uniform Law Commission, quietly designed these laws in 1965, and reached full implementation in 1974 with the publication of the Uniform Marriage and Divorce Act,” explained Michael Ross, president of the Family Rights Coalition. “The key leadership of this project proceeded with full awareness of Lenin’s attempt to implement ‘no-fault’ divorce laws after the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia. In trying to topple the social order, and eliminate governmental opposition, Lenin successfully laid the groundwork for a social order that was destined to ultimate failure.”

http://www.libertysentinel.org/article.php?id=DivorceLaws

Latest posts

Top Bottom