Cancer update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okiemhodge

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well , had an appointment with radiation oncology yesterday and it's not good news. looks like there are signs indicating some residual cancer. they recommend external beam radiation therapy, 5 days a week for 6.5 weeks . after learning what the procedure is and the side effects ,including a feeding tube because my throat would be too burned to swallow I Think I'm going to forego the treatment and take my chances. Big Thanks to all who have prayed for me and wished me well and please keep me in your prayers going forward
Praying for you brother 🙏

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man this sucks. I’m so sorry to hear you have to deal with more of this. I will keep on praying. And if you’re right with God and he doesn’t heal you, you get to go be with Him all the sooner.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, hold on....
Okiemhodge was referencing the original SaddleBum post from April 2022 (cancer).
This was not due to new info from Saddlebum.

As-of October 7, 2022, SaddleBum was doing better (cancer free, or at least no active disease)
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/cancer-update.342755/
Before getting all the forum into another spin-up, maybe we could ask @saddlebum for an update?

Last edited:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, hold on....
Okiemhodge was referencing the original SaddleBum post from April 2022 (cancer).
This was not due to new info from Saddlebum.

As-of October 7, 2022, SaddleBum was doing better (cancer free, or at least no active disease)
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/cancer-update.342755/
Before getting all the forum into another spin-up, maybe we could ask @saddlebum for an update?
Okiemhodge is battling cancer now also
I'm not cancer free ,but my cancer has become inactive last test (9/29) next test in Feb. my Doctors say it's not a matter of getting well but a matter of how long it takes to kill me and right now it's slowed. BTW despite what the Doctors say I believe God can heal me completely so anytime anyone wants to pray for me please do

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not cancer free ,but my cancer has become inactive last test (9/29) next test in Feb. my Doctors say it's not a matter of getting well but a matter of how long it takes to kill me and right now it's slowed. BTW despite what the Doctors say I believe God can heal me completely so anytime anyone wants to pray for me please do
Amen. And I will continue to pray for you and all our other Brothers on hear who are fighting battles.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't stopped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom