Cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not post much but have been a regular reader for years. Just found out that I have cancer and it just seems easier to talk on here .
22-250,
Tell us more so we can pray for specifics. The battle is as much mental/emotional/spiritual as it is physical. We could all be in your shoes next week with 1 Dr visit. Stay strong.

ok 22250

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just found out thursday of last week so no biopsy yet. Dr said it is in adrenal glands ,kidneys and lungs, Thanks for all the prayers . The odd thing is I have had zero health problems that would have pointed to cancer. Yes I will be looking at all options. Dr is thinking renal cancer but still not sure yet.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Just found out thursday of last week so no biopsy yet. Dr said it is in adrenal glands ,kidneys and lungs, Thanks for all the prayers . The odd thing is I have had zero health problems that would have pointed to cancer. Yes I will be looking at all options. Dr is thinking renal cancer but still not sure yet.
Prayers for all involved.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sir you have prayers coming from me daily for specific areas effected. I also as Our Lord’s Holy Spirit to guide you though is process daily with patience, strength, hope, and all your family too. God Bless You.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear this- I to feel a little like family here. There are arguments- stupid stuff that comes up in daily life- and everybody's got an opinion on almost everything. Not really a scientific experiment, but we need some government dollars to study the stuff that goes on here. Seriously my friend, I and my family pray for this to be a time in life we are able to make things right. I have been a part of this disease since my dad had it back in the 60's when treatments were not very good to more recent family members who had a better chance of limiting it. I pray your treatments are successful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom