Vet in Mustang reports alarming rates of cancer in dogs. Concerned about possible environmental toxins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This could very well be a huge story if the cancer rate in people is rising like in pets.

If it’s a water issue, more than likely the owners are drinking the same as the dogs. It definitely could be a food issue, and the vet really needs to investigate it.

I will be interested to see if this story goes any further.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This could very well be a huge story if the cancer rate in people is rising like in pets.

If it’s a water issue, more than likely the owners are drinking the same as the dogs. It definitely could be a food issue, and the vet really needs to investigate it.

Living in Tuttle, I'm definitely going to watch this closer. Our vet is in Tuttle so not sure if he's seen any of this too.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Most if not all, municipalities only clean the water up to industry standards. Not human drinking standards. I'd venture to say most fido's get tap water. While the household uses bottled or filtered. Given the last few years of lack of supply, I'd not be surprised if those standards were fudged to keep water flowing.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most if not all, municipalities only clean the water up to industry standards. Not human drinking standards. I'd venture to say most fido's get tap water. While the household uses bottled or filtered. Given the last few years of lack of supply, I'd not be surprised if those standards were fudged to keep water flowing.
I drink tap water and assumed most people do the same, but you’re right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom