Cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Costas Georgio

New to the site!
Reaction score
I do not post much but have been a regular reader for years. Just found out that I have cancer and it just seems easier to talk on here .
I'm sorry to hear this friend. Are there any details you'd like to share. Maybe there are those that have been down this path that could offer some knowledge or advice in the matter. Haven gone through it myself I was truly blessed with many people who's experience gave me so much peace and aid.

lilcountry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a cancer diagnosis myself a couple months ago, so I know the feeling. Mine was caught early and prognosis is good. I've been reading up on cancer just in case. I've read of some good results from people who were told their case was hopeless and used the Joe Tippen protocol or the Essiac Tea. I recommend a book called The Essiac Report.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a cancer diagnosis myself a couple months ago, so I know the feeling. Mine was caught early and prognosis is good. I've been reading up on cancer just in case. I've read of some good results from people who were told their case was hopeless and used the Joe Tippen protocol or the Essiac Tea. I recommend a book called The Essiac Report.
Also check out this resource: Diseases & Conditions: A-Z - Life Extension

and looking to AHCC AHCC

Latest posts

Top Bottom