Car Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when I had my 03 Tundra there was a hidden compartment just infront of the cup holders that was removable. I placed egg crate foam in the bottom of the compartment and stored mine in there. The handle to open it was hidden and no one could ever find my firearm when I asked them to try.

[Broken External Image]

the tray in front of the cup holders has a second tray below it with a handle just in front of the cupholders to remove it.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine is on my person all the time unless it is a prohibited place by statute. If it is left in the vehicle, it goes in the bottom console in the truck (under the middle seat).

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out a product at center-of-mass.com (I think).

They have a metal case that can be attached to the seat rails and has an internal lock.

You can also get more than one keyed alike so that if you have more than one vehicle you can leave tem attached to each vehicle and transfer your firearm from one to another.

When I have to leave my weapon in the car, it is locked inside and locked to the seat rail. When driving, I just leave it unlocked on the seat with the weapon resting inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom