car help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We tried putting a new car underneath it, but we couldn't find anything that would fit. It's kinda like puttin' spandex on a fat man. Anyways, it was the switch. $12 and all is well.....uh as well as it can be with a geo. Thanks!

toe

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate.
Back in our college (broke)days my wife had a Geo Metro. I have to say it was ahead of its time. It was a green car before there were green cars. It got something like 45 miles to the gallon

True story I ONCE got pulled over for speeding in it. My wife told the cop "Really,We are in a Geo Metro." He laughed and gave me a warning.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GEO's..... :)

My youngest son's first car was a GEO Prizm. We always de-badge our cars, and try to name them. Turns out as we were looking at the GEO Prizm badges laying on the bench we came up with Gizm. We carefully made the two badges into one, and stuck it back on the car....

People would walk by the car, look at the badge, do a double take, then bust up laughing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom