Cargo pants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I HATE the 5.11 pants. They scream off-duty cop, ex-military or "I have a gun". Also, the rear pockets ride so low it's by definition a pain in the a$$ when carrying a wallet. I like the Tru-spec shorts and BDU's. They are heavy weight and inside the cargo pocket on the leg is an inner pocket that securely holds a j-frame or small auto and no one will ever know.....

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:woot: I can hardly wait ... me and the guy at Sam's were talking about that today ... that and Costco ... seems several Sam's employees think a Costco would be a good thing ... I'm guessing they would change jobs in a heartbeat ...

Costco has a higher starting wage, better benefits and a better working enviroment. Plus it's a lot better place to shop.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Costco has a higher starting wage, better benefits and a better working enviroment. Plus it's a lot better place to shop.

While I can't speak to the first three things you have listed, of the last one I have no doubt. I WISH they would get off their asses and build a store here ALREADY ... I would MOST DEFINITELY shop Costco over Sam's any day ...

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I can't speak to the first three things you have listed, of the last one I have no doubt. I WISH they would get off their asses and build a store here ALREADY ... I would MOST DEFINITELY shop Costco over Sam's any day ...

I guess I should have qualified my statement. In Anchorage Sam's offers $10.15 an hour to start while Costco starts at $15.25. I wouldn't have known that until my youngest daughter applied with both of them last winter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom