Carry Weapon Ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbltap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am definetely doing my research. My only handgun is a S&W Sigma 40, I like it alot but I have tried it on with a IWB holster and don't think it will be comfortable enough to carry for me. I love the gun, some may call it cheap but it shoots great and I like it so thats all that matters. I have looked into the S&W bodyguard 380, i'm not sure if it is out yet but I think I will definetely look into it. Does anyone know if its out yet or heard anything about it?

If you love the gun, look for a holster that fits you and the gun good. Take it (unloaded) to a gun shop that carries a variety of holsters. Tell them you'd like to try out different holsters to see what's comfortable. Most will be more than happy to help out and make recommendations. FWIW I hate IWB but my Glock 26 practically disappears under almost any shirt with my OWB. Tucks in nice and tight and very comfortable. I think leather is way more comfortable than plastic or kydex also. Shapes to your body more.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Glock 27 in a Milt Sparks Summer Special II and a Kimber Pro Crimson Carry II(see avitar) in a Stronghold Phoenix . Bought the G27 first thinking size (small), but found such a good deal on the Kimber, I couldn't pass it up. Both are easily concealed with the right clothes. Had to basically buy new clothes a little larger to carry but needed to do that anyway. Where you wear it is just as important as what you wear. Both guns are very comfortable to wear, but I still "know" they are there. Concealed carry should be "comforting".:sunbath:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
GED posted before I could. Yes it should be like a bar of soap, you should know everything about it. It should go with you every time you go to the range, and should be shot each time. Your going to spend several hundred on your gun, don't skimp on a holster or belt. You buy a quality gun, you buy quality leather to carry her.

Here are my two. No they aren't new, but I know both of these inside and out, have carried both for over 15yrs, and never felt out gunned.

SW 3913 3rd Generation 9MM 8+1.

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_3913.jpg

SW 640 no dash J-frame 5 shot .38spl.
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN0302.jpg

cbolt01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm carrying a Glock 23 in a Milt Sparks VM 2 and find it hard to beat. Reliability, accuracy, capacity, caliber, size, weight, & ease of us. I haven't found anything that suits me any better. You might give it a try. I also highly recommend the Versa Max 2 it's very comfortable, stays in place & conceals very well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom