CCW on Motorcycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine in Texas carried long guns on his bike to gun shows and to go shoot (not everyday carry) he just put it in a soft case and strapped it to the seat. Never got stopped or questioned?

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I slung my levergun on my back and took my KLR deer hunting a couple of seasons ago... Little chilly, and had I bagged one that day I'd have been looking for a truck to bum. Didn't get pulled over once.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a time I wanted to take my SKS to my folks place in AR. I didn't want to drive my jeep. I thought about strapping it to my back and riding home on my motorcycle, but I would probably be stopped by every LEO on the way there. It wouldn't have been concealed, the ammo would have been locked away in a saddle bag. Thinking it through made me chuckle. Looking like a character out of Mad Max. Just to let you know I wasn't seriously considering it. Just one of those wild thoughts we all have.

A friend of mine in Texas carried long guns on his bike to gun shows and to go shoot (not everyday carry) he just put it in a soft case and strapped it to the seat. Never got stopped or questioned?

Ive carried shotguns, rifles, and pistols to and from the range, gun shows, matches ect... And nvr been stopped by a cop on my bike.

Now as to how I carry on my bike for my carry gun, I ride a cruiser so my standard IWB holster works great and stays covered by my leather jacket. Ive tried the shoulder holster idea before but im just not built right to pull one off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom