ccw packet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TFS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a response from the OSBI to an Email request. I used the on-line form and the Oklahoma County sheriff’s office supplied the finger print cards. I called in advance but they told me that is was not necessary to make an appointment. Just park on the east side of the building and use that entrance.

And just a warning; Empty your pockets before entering the building. Just carry your keys, wallet and application. No Cellphones.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The attached file is the Self-Defense Act License Application. Our website address is www.osbi.state.ok.us. From the home page you will click on the Concealed Weapons Licensing link on the left side of the page. When you get to the Self Defense Act page look to the left and you will see a link for Instructions for New Application and Instructions for Renewal Application. In the middle of the page you will see a link for the SDA law book.

If this is the first time you are applying your county sheriff’s office will have the actual fingerprint cards and envelopes.

If this is a renewal application you will complete the attached form. Mail the completed form, two new passport photos and fee to the OSBI.

Mail to:

OSBI – SDA Unit

6600 N. Harvey

OKC, OK 73116

If you are unable to print the application please let us know and we will mail one to you. Currently it is taking two to three weeks to receive an application packet by mail.

Thank you,

Denise

SDA Unit

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 5:22 PM
To: sda
Subject: SDA Application Request

Please send an SDA application packet to:

Thank you,

Tom smith

Latest posts

Top Bottom