cell phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:soapbox:

Do any of you have anyone that you call regularly that almost NEVER answer their phone? I bet my wife answers the phone about once for every forty times that I call her. It drives me crazy. Why the heck even carry a cell phone if you're not going to use it? Oh, I probably only miss one call in every forty times that she calls me.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no image showed up...what is this^^^^^^^^

and before I get any comments like...maybe she does like you or whatever

there are times we are together, and her phone is ringing and I say "are you gonna get that?"

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I going with choice #2. She's tired of answering your stupid questions and wishes you'd quit calling so much.

First time I've ever agreed with YukonJack. I often don't answer my cell phone. Why? Sometimes I don't feel like talking to people; I always screen my calls.

If it's work related during the day I do my best to either answer it or or get back with them ASAP. It's good business to do that. If it's a friend or family and I'm feeling anti-social, I'll often ignore it. I hate that in the age of cell phones people feel they have you on a tether 24/7.

1991 - "Bill doesn't answer. Must be out doing something or he's busy and can't talk. Hey, let's go do something and I'll try him later."

2011 - "BILL DOESN'T ANSWER HIS CELL PHONE WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM BETTER TEXT HIM IS HE MAD AT ME WTF?"

Keep in mind I'm not a very social person, and many times I don't even want to talk to the people I like most.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:soapbox:

Do any of you have anyone that you call regularly that almost NEVER answer their phone? I bet my wife answers the phone about once for every forty times that I call her. It drives me crazy. Why the heck even carry a cell phone if you're not going to use it? Oh, I probably only miss one call in every forty times that she calls me.

....sancho is everywhere my amigo

Latest posts

Top Bottom