cell phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rarely answer the phone. I just don't like talking to people, any people. If its important, they will leave a message. I stopped picking up when most of the time I pick up its was something like "hey, I just wanted to see what your doing"

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my wife just doesn't know where her phone is 90% of the time it really pisses me off too, I tried to duct tape it to her hand and she wouldn't go for that.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rarely answer the phone. I just don't like talking to people, any people. If its important, they will leave a message. I stopped picking up when most of the time I pick up its was something like "hey, I just wanted to see what your doing"

are you kidding me... please don't leave a message, I know who called, now I have to call the friggin voicemail to delete the message.... and call back...
wish there was a way to disable voicemail.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ol' lady has 3 phones most of the day and at least 2 of them on her person all the time. I have about a 10-20% chance of her answering the phone and sometimes less than that. The thing is I dont call to chit-chat or talk about how my day has been (like she does), I usually have something important or beneficial to say. I rarely use my phone for calls but when she calls and I cant answer my phone it usually starts ringing non stop, or the text messages come flying in. I cant answer the phone a lot of times either because my hands are dirty or I dont hear it ring in the shop.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cell phone is my business phone. If I am in a customers house working, I typically do not answer the phone. If someone does not leave me a message, I do not call them back. I have on a few occasions tried to call a customer but crossed up and misdialed a number. I usually figure it out about the time it is ringing so I hang up and dial it correctly. Never fails, about 5 minutes later I get a call back with "did you just call me?" No Dumbass, thats why you are calling me back right? I didnt leave a message, so it was obviously a wrong number.

Latest posts

Top Bottom