Cerakote designs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got my wife a glock 43 and she wants to get it cerakoted. She found some pictures online that showed some that had been done. One was a leopard print pattern in the Frame and another was these swirly looking lines all over the frame. I called harsh to see about getting it done and they told me that they could do it at first. Then another guy gets in the phone and tells me that it has to be hydrodipped or something like that. Never heard of it. I asked if he could do it and he said no. He couldn't tell me anyone that could either. Then he said that he "could" do it but it would run about $400. I am sure it's not an easy thing to do but I think he gave me an outrageous price just so we wouldn't want to do it. Does any of y'all know where I could have this done at? And have it done for a reasonable price. I enclose a picture of a pistol that has the paint job she wants. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• IMG_0751.PNG
    IMG_0751.PNG
    299.6 KB · Views: 151

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah well, from what I've heard, that might have been a legit price from Harsh. They're pretty high, but they do good work, and the job you're looking at looks like it would be a pretty involved process. Either way, I think maybe look into getting it hydrodipped. There are a ton of places you can get the film and several places around you can get it dipped. Zillions of patterns out there and would be a cheaper option for a custom finish.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That patter is doable with a spray on finish but it would be easier and cheaper to dip it. Just remember that dip is no way hear as durable as Cerakote or Duracoat. Firearms Solutions in Duncan does dipping and spray on finishes if you want to talk to them. Good folks but I do my own so I have never had them do any of mine.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet you are looking at $300 for 2 colors. I would give sooner pawn in Norman a call. As far as Firearms Solutions in Duncan, I would recommend them. They have done a couple of jobs for me, which turned out great.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd check with Defcon Training in Moore (just moved there from mustang), I've had them do multiple things and they've done a great job

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom