Cerakote recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may be okay on your lower buy the upper looks like it will eventually flake and jack with your bolt carrier. I would disassemble it and make sure they did it right or issued a refund. Low price is no excuse for that kind of work.

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent them a message with all of the pictures I took. I honestly cant believe they let it leave the store like this. I will let you know what they say.

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The owner just responded to me and said they will make it right. He also said he will talk with the guy that did the job and find out what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getchurgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was quoted 280-300 from Harsh to put my grandson's nickname on both sides of the lower. Eight letters on each side same font. I don't know but that sounds high to me. I will check out Sooner Guns and Gold but that job looked bad. Let me know if they make it right.

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was quoted 280-300 from Harsh to put my grandson's nickname on both sides of the lower. Eight letters on each side same font. I don't know but that sounds high to me. I will check out Sooner Guns and Gold but that job looked bad. Let me know if they make it right.
They are redoing the entire gun free of charge. They have been super helpful so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom