Challenger Explosion from a different View

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah,... well... I was in a library. I wont say what grade I was in. But I do remember being gathered there to watch it... and I think most of us little kids were crying when it happened. Totally ruined me from wanting to be an astronaut back then.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 4 major events I remeber where I was at when they happened were the Challenger and Columbia disasters, the OKC bombing and 9/11. I was only 6 years old when the Challenger disaster occurred, but I remember it like it was yesterday.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember the day the challenger was destroyed. Sad day for sure, plus a really bad day for the kids following her journey.
Anybody remember the names of the rest of the crew?
It's sad this disaster only has one name, and I blame the media.

1989outlaw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a freshman in High School when the Challenger accident happened . Heard about it on the intercom . I was in the 4th grade when Reagan was shot heard about it on a radio our teacher had on during class . Was at work at Sooner trailer when the Federal building was bombed.Heard about it on KRXO .Was at the mall in Duncan buying work boots when a guy came in the store and said a plane had hit the Trade Center . Days I will always remember where I was . Also seen a Jar of Mt. St Helens ash . Funny how you remember things like that . I cant remember peoples names at work until they have been around 6 months ..

Latest posts

Top Bottom