Channel 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can watch just about any local station in the US and most sports channels for less than $60 a month.
I found a network on ROKU by the name of "NewsON" that has FREE nation wide local news channels. This offers live, as well as archived news broadcast, from anywhere in the US, I think? When I downloaded it on ROKU, it came up with the all local news channels in eastern Oklahoma. I don't know if you can get this some other way besides ROKU, or not, I not very tech savvy. I'll ask my 4 year old great grand daughter when I see her!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we first went to Dish, they put in one with a DVR and told my wife it’s only $5.00 a month more.

She told them take that crap out she wasn’t paying the $5.00.
They have it free for a while, now we’re hooked. Just like crack.
ROKU TV is the best thing since sliced bread! it cost about $50.00 or less for a streaming stick, at Walmart or on Amazon, but you must have WiFi, which most people have anyway! you get dozens of networks free. You can pay for premium channels, pay per view sports, movies, etc. if you choose, but there is a bunch of free programing movies, news, etc. some have commercials, It's the best deal I know of!!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we first went to Dish, they put in one with a DVR and told my wife it’s only $5.00 a month more.

She told them take that crap out she wasn’t paying the $5.00.
They have it free for a while, now we’re hooked. Just like crack.

More sex = less TV.

Win-win!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom