Channel 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even if Channel 5 comes back I won't watch it. Done deleted 5 from my channel list it is not coming back on my TV. Their whinning to contact Dish was enough for me, negotiating is a two way street. They want you to contact, complain to Dish but try to contact channel 5, almost impossible.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might be a tad bit more sympathetic if they actually did their job. Unfortunately they all think they are our national news outlets instead of our local news. I checked it a couple times and they had roughly 4-5 minutes of local coverage and the rest was regurgitated national news and the nightly science lesson on weather of about 10 minutes of Blah Blah Blah….

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Direct TV dropped channel 4 for maybe two month not long ago but they finally worked it out.

They "worked it out" because people were missing their football game. And Direct was losing customers like there was no tomorrow. They are fixing to lose another one just because I'm sick and tired of their ****. Though I don't expect that Dish will be much better. I wish I could get Grumpy to just go streaming but GOD FORBID we figure out how to do something new. 😱😱🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Latest posts

Top Bottom