Charging Wheelchair-man dies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen that exact same attitude from folks on those scooters at every recent gun show I've been to lately.

:lookaroun Seriously ... I have nearly been run over by people driving those things at Wal-Mart more times than I can count. :tounge: I can't wait 'til one of them actually hits me ... JBBooks will be hearing from me before I get up off the ground. :thumbup3:

McLovin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guys was impatient and incredibly stupid. Sad deal. They do need to strengthen those doors.

No, do not even try to put this on the elevator safety door manufacturer. They are safety doors meant from keeping children and passersby from falling into the shaft. They are not meant to stand up to repeated rammings from a motorized vehicle.

McLovin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this were a scene in a movie and it was supposed to draw laughter then I would say it is hilarious. But this appears to be a real world death which is NEVER funny.

Obviously Youtube isn't working on your computer or you didn't bother to watch the video, because this is uncontrovertible proof that a real world death can be funny. If you can't at least muster up a little chuckle and shake your head at this, then you have something broken inside of you.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stuff like this makes me think Idiocracy isnt fictional but a documentary sent back in time to warn us.

I would be ungodly tremendously surprised if this is not a +1 statement.

This bump brought to you by Brawndo! because it's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes. . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom