cheap lowers...Just got mine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to pass this on to others. I recently ordered some of these lowers from DSA. They said they had cosmetic blemishes on them. I got mine in today andI am still hard pressed to find any blemish. If you are looking for a lower you should check these out...for $65 you can't beat it. they are normally $140.00. Here is the website http://www.dsarms.com/DSA-ZM4-Stripped-Lower-Receiver---DSZM4R/productinfo/DSZM4RBLM/

if this is posted in the wrong forum, I apologize..please move if needed.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let us know how they work. My main concern when buying an unknown-reputation lower is that it may be out of spec. I bought some Roggio Arsenal ones from a certain site partner a year or two back and both have out of spec mag wells and one of them just didn't mate with ANY upper.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you contact Roggio? Others had probs that were taken care of by them. ALso Aero lowers can be had for 80 or less depending on # bought. I will have to find the linkl

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you contact Roggio? Others had probs that were taken care of by them. ALso Aero lowers can be had for 80 or less depending on # bought. I will have to find the linkl

I did. They had me ship them the lower and they had to send me a new lower since the one I sent in was a piece of junk. This sucked because I bought 2 lowers with sequential serial numbers.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DSArms is hardly "unknown" and has been building quality ARs now for over 10 years. They are also the "FAL" company. Their quality fit and ....usually finish is great ....( finish commment directed twards the "blemish" part of the orriginal post...but then again he KNEW that!). KurtM

Latest posts

Top Bottom