China Bank Takeover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bill Mac

Anyone read this story from Yahoo News?
The United States opened its banking market to China's biggest bank ICBC, for the first time clearing a takeover of a US bank by a Chinese state-controlled company.
http://news.yahoo.com/fed-clears-chinas-first-us-bank-takeover-012927575.html

How many think that this is just good business in China and has no ulterior motives? Does anything that China does have any other reason but to kick the US out of our World Leader status, one lick at a time? Was it Lincoln that said that the US would only be destroyed from within? I think it has started, or rather did 4 years ago under the current administration.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jimmy Carter had more to do with starting the dance party than Obama's picking the music. (For that matter, GHWB, Clinton, and GWB should be vilified for their idiotic trade policy than blaming the current administration.) The floor was already dry rotted by the time Obama took office.

Once upon a time, I thought manufacturing was a good career. It still would be, if only I were Chinese.

Latest posts

Top Bottom