Christmas gifts for the wife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can tell when a wife is happy. I asked what she wanted, when I had plans on buying her a shiny ring, and she said she wanted new cooking pans. So, in order for me survive this year, it's new pans and a shiny ring. Should have just bought the ring and not asked.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If she is a good cook like Wifey, I would not mind the pans also. You both benefit from them, she enjoys using them, and you enjoy the results. Win win situation.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea. I'd buy both too. I adopted an if you can't stand the answer don't ask the question position with my wife some time ago...

Hey BigHouse! Here's another vote for getting her both ... If she's like me, she's just way too practical for her own good sometimes ... :)

ROLFMAO at Boehlertaught ... You and GC!! However, GC can't keep a secret to save his soul ... I've gotten 3 Christmas presents so far and it's not even Thanksgiving yet! LOL

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because of this thread, I'll now look at a woman's jewelry whenever I go out on a date. If she's got just earrings and maybe a ring, so far so good. If she's sporting all kinds of jewelry in her ears, around her neck, on her fingers and wrists, etc. - I'll steer clear. No good can come of being practical at the expense of being romantic.

Said with a wink, in case you folks think I'm dissing y'all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom