Christmas Music. Who do you prefer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a Christian but my wife is and she goes all out with the decorating and traditional music at Christmas. Being a pro metal guitarist myself I naturally only really like non traditional stuff like Transiberian Orchestra's music,but thankfully she does too. Its also literally the only live music concert I can take the wife to and we both can enjoy ourselves. We try to catch the OKC and Tulsa shows. Ive personally seen both the east and west coast troupes here as well as in LA and NYC. Love em.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lmfao::lmfao: You know Danny ... I think I love you!!! :thumbup3:

(Now if I can just teach you how to handle people who park in the wrong spot! LOL)

Ha, hey, doesn't mean I can't get into the spirit of the season. Everybody (except for mall shoppers) is in a better mood, everybody's giving, it's just an all around good time of year for everyone.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
none...absolutely none.

years of being subjected to the same lame ass pop Xmas music for two months a year made me hate Xmas music as a whole......

dont get me wrong I love the holidays, hate the music

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
none...absolutely none.

years of being subjected to the same lame ass pop Xmas music for two months a year made me hate Xmas music as a whole......

dont get me wrong I love the holidays, hate the music

I am the other way around ... I hate the holidays but love the music. I hate having to go to parties with people who only act like they care about you once a year, the token presents from people who have no idea (nor do they care) what you might really like or need but expect you to go "all out" on them ...

Opps ... I am raining in a Christmas thread ... sorry ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom