Chuba Hubbard now doesnt want to play for Gundy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They'll have every damn coach in America wearing a BLM shirt on the sidelines before this crap is over.. I'm sure my coach won't be far behind.

Guess I won’t be watching college football either. Even my granddaughter’s softball coach wanted to order BLM shirts for their next tournament for 11 year old kids. Fortunately my daughter and a couple of other parents said their kids wouldn’t wear them or play in any game they were worn. Kids don’t care about race, their team color is purple. Enough of the BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone wanna start the "OU football caves to BLM and the Cancel Culture" thread? You know, just as a placeholder for next week.

Big XII and NCAAF are just a given. So are the OKC Thunder.

I'm just becoming more and more disgusted, and more and more convinced we are on the rapidly accelerating downward spiral.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Someone wanna start the "OU football caves to BLM and the Cancel Culture" thread? You know, just as a placeholder for next week.

Big XII and NCAAF are just a given. So are the OKC Thunder.

I'm just becoming more and more disgusted, and more and more convinced we are on the rapidly accelerating downward spiral.

That happened already when Stoops walked hand in hand with black players after some fraternity kids sang some song on a bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know specifically what is wrong with an OAN T-Shirt but I do know that the inmates of high schools, colleges and some other areas are calling the shots and authorities are knuckling over for the crowd of misfits. This bending over backward started with our politicians and evolved... We don't have leaders anymore, only followers and brown-nosers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom