Chuba Hubbard now doesnt want to play for Gundy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds like the RB needs to transfer to another school. Pretty plain and simple to me.
You will not force these stupid and totally baseless thoughts and actions on me. I wore a Keystone light shirt out today to the co-op, damn sure ain't worried if anyone thinks Keystone light is for white privileged hard working folks only. Not that I drink the stuff, but it is a damn shirt. GROW UP, be glad u play at any D1 school thinking you are in charge.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Someone wanna start the "OU football caves to BLM and the Cancel Culture" thread? You know, just as a placeholder for next week.

Big XII and NCAAF are just a given. So are the OKC Thunder.

I'm just becoming more and more disgusted, and more and more convinced we are on the rapidly accelerating downward spiral.

I am thinking when all the deplorable's stop watching and buying season tickets, you know hitting them in the pocket book, all this silly **** is going to fade into the sunset.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the coach had just stayed off the dang social media sites, none of this would have ever happened!!!!
Social media is the cause of so much turmoil,
Just stay off it & not worry about posting pictures of everywhere you go or everything you do & I'm sure life would be happier & more simple.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am thinking when all the deplorable's stop watching and buying season tickets, you know hitting them in the pocket book, all this silly **** is going to fade into the sunset.

Not gonna happen. People won't stand up for what is right, and they damned sure ain't gonna give up their pro sports, their reality TV, their social media sites, etc.

Apathy, bread and circuses.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not gonna happen. People won't stand up for what is right, and they damned sure ain't gonna give up their pro sports, their reality TV, their social media sites, etc.

Apathy, bread and circuses.

just wait until they have to start paying the players. Then the sideshow will really become fun to watch.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gundy should have already been gone, probably several years ago.

This is probably the nail in the coffin. He won't last long now. He's been too big for his britches for a long time now.

He's kind of a victim of "you just can't fix stupid" !

Latest posts

Top Bottom