Chuba Hubbard now doesnt want to play for Gundy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don't know specifically what is wrong with an OAN T-Shirt but I do know that the inmates of high schools, colleges and some other areas are calling the shots and knuckling over for the crowd of misfits. This bending over backward started with our politicians and evolved... We don't have leaders anymore, only followers and brown-nosers.

Nothing is wrong with an OAN t shirt. Some idiots can’t handle the truth. The really dumb ones play the racist card because they are too stupid to think of anything more clever. A valid argument or dissenting opinion scares them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When my coach knuckles under I'm teaching my 10 grandkids how to play tiddleywinks. We're gonna have tiddleywink tournaments on Saturday while I put some meat on the smoker instead of teaching what offsides or pass interference is or you can only talk during commercials!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a sad damn day when the athletes dictate what's acceptable for the coach to wear on his own time.

Recruiting is a MFer in college sports. If it wasn’t, he wouldn’t have about faced so lightning fast.

Now I’m not gonna bag on Gundy for his taste in attire or news sources, he’s gotta know it’s his job to recruit players and know who those players are and how to connect to them.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched their little two man dog and pony show last night and laughed my ass off the whole time. Gundy was a slight bit better at hiding his feelings on the matter, but both of them were super pissed off. There's no peace there and it will show in the upcoming season. Not that I'll be watching, there's too much water to explore in my boat. Cancel culture hasn't reached me on the water yet! :D

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched their little two man dog and pony show last night and laughed my ass off the whole time. Gundy was a slight bit better at hiding his feelings on the matter, but both of them were super pissed off. There's no peace there and it will show in the upcoming season. Not that I'll be watching, there's too much water to explore in my boat. Cancel culture hasn't reached me on the water yet! :D

Glad I wasn't the only one that thought that was disingenuous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom