Church carry and spouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you and your spouse have a difference of opinion when it comes to carrying in a Church? While I think there is nothing wrong with having my weapon concealed on me during service my wife thinks it is wrong. She seems to think it is ok to protect yourself while at home or anywhere else other than Church.

My wife would be OK with me carrying to a church, as long as I didn't give them any money.

ira41magfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing how I started the thread and this is not about carrying concealed on school property even one that is also a church. I say off topic.

I respect that however you said, "Do you and your spouse have a difference of opinion when it comes to carrying in a Church? While I think there is nothing wrong with having my weapon concealed on me during service my wife thinks it is wrong. She seems to think it is ok to protect yourself while at home or anywhere else other than Church. "

I've had a similar discussion to your's except the equation is that the church has school during the week and I'm wanting to know if it's still considered a school on sundays.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I respect that however you said, "Do you and your spouse have a difference of opinion when it comes to carrying in a Church? While I think there is nothing wrong with having my weapon concealed on me during service my wife thinks it is wrong. She seems to think it is ok to protect yourself while at home or anywhere else other than Church. "

I've had a similar discussion to your's except the equation is that the church has school during the week and I'm wanting to know if it's still considered a school on sundays.
Then instead of trying to hijack my thread start your own and ask.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife usually doesn't have a problem with it. The only time she does is when she wants me to wear something that won't conceal my gun and I refuse.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What your wife thinks about you carrying in church is a lot less relevant than what the nutjobs willing to enter churches and shoot people think about it. I guess the real question is whether you're part of the flock or part of the shepherds? :(

O

oklacowboy

What your wife thinks about you carrying in church is a lot less relevant than what the nutjobs willing to enter churches and shoot people think about it. I guess the real question is whether you're part of the flock or part of the shepherds? :(
That says it all, right there.

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As if a gun were somehow inherently unholy or blasphemous? That seems absurd to me. Sounds like a man's spouse was trained to revere the building without learning any of the reasons why - and she evidently harbors a covert phobia of guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom