Civil War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need to buy three. The main one, a backup, and a third in case they break or run out of ammo before you're done.

Sent from my PC using the keyboard. (My Nokia 5190 is incapable.)

Woody

Nah, imma buy one of those Globs like Tommy Lee Jones had in the movie "The Fugitive". He never ran out of ammo and everyone knows Globs never break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jeebus H. Christ, now AP and WaPo are alleging through an anonymous source, that Brennan alleges that Comey and Clapper agree with the CIA that the Russians "interfered" with the election. Yet in the very first sentence they state as FACT that the FBI is supporting the CIA's conclusion. Is there no depth they're unwilling to stoop to? :mad:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/official-fbi-backs-cia-conclusion-194526659.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...a-224pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.62e99a6b0044

I expect within the hour that EVERY Big Media outlet will be running this propaganda on continuous loop. What a **** show. :(

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All one the same line, Trump probably won't prosecute Hillary because it would lead to civil unrest. I believe he wants to unite the country based on his selections for certain positions. He has even considered Democrats of all things! It's really a mess with Trump the President-Elect and Obama continually badmouthing him, Reid and Pelosi are involved as well encouraging Democrats not to get in line with Trump and his administration. All the bickering, name calling and lies need to stop if we are to succeed as a nation. Reid retiring will be a bonus for Trump if he is to unite the parties and people of this nation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom