Class 3 Oil Filter Adapter for Silenced Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes you ask a question you already know the answer to in order to test the credibility of the other person. It comes in handy especially dealing with dealers at gunshows. They'll either tell you the truth or blow smoke. If they blow smoke, I have doubt about what they're selling and move on.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On topic, I think it's a neat gizmo, but I wouldn't pay the $200 tax for it. The legal ramifications could be interesting if someone was to be made example of. I try to stay away from trinkets like this, and the slide fire stocks, and other things that I feel are borderline or loophole gadgets. I have also been trying to stay out of Internet squabbles but you people just won't leave me alone! Ha!

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do I need to stock up on oil filters for my vehicles before the guberment decides that they are Class III items and place a $200 tax on them?

Michael

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
seems to me the filter element material would be the limiting factor
it is normally a paper type material and could easily burn after several rounds of most any centerfire round

Latest posts

Top Bottom