Clive Bundy - Hardcore Racist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so I watched the video of the remarks, and it seems he is indeed calling out the so called civil rights movement that the KKK morphed into in order to continue oppressing black people. Also of note, he says that he sure doesn't want to go back to the point in time where blacks were slaves. However, he feels as if they are still in a type of slavery, a point which I agree with, instead of producing cotton for plantation owners, they are producing votes for shyster politicians.

Exactly what i thought.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cdn.gifbay.com_2013_10_popcorn_guy_90406.gif

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with SMS... if it's going to come to shooting, this isn't the issue I'd like to see it start over. It doesn't generate enough sympathy, with it being government land that he is grazing on... too easy to paint him as a freeloader, and now the racist thing. Armed resistance would draw a lot broader support if the fight started over something "cleaner," where the resistance could claim a clearer and more readily apparent moral high ground. We just need to keep our powder dry and wait for the opportunity to present itself.

You and SMS have hit the nail on the head ... if you are gonna be the spokesman for the cause, you shouldn't confuse support for the cause for unconditional support for you and your ego.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom