CMP is getting ready to sell beaucoup ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They just got a big shipment of milsurp ammo in to sell.

icon_smile_tongue.gif

The Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) is pleased to announce the recent acquisition of .30 carbine, .22 pistol, M2 ball, and .22 Long Rifle surplus ammunition supply that will soon become available to CMP customers. Currently, the items are in the cataloging and assessment stage by staff members.

"The CMP plans to make the ammunition available to our loyal constituents sometime this spring, after the surplus ammo goes through all CMP in-processing procedures," said Mark Johnson, CMP's Chief Operating Officer and Director of Civilian Marksmanship. "Purchase limits and restrictions will be set to ensure that the mission of CMP is well served."

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh wait! I forgot you all pay 2k for junky old 1911's that ought to be 350 tops! Well carry on.

And that's how you tell everyone you don't know what you're talking about...

I'd almost guarantee the price of this ammo will be equal to or less than what's available thru normal commercial outlets. CMP has a stellar history of under-promising and over-delivering whether you believe that, or will admit it, or not.

And BTW... Aside from the 1911 pistols set aside for auction, the top grade when I bought mine was $1050...no tax, no shipping...just about half of your "2k" figure. And that, mr ed, is a bargain. Some of us know that, and some of us know these aren't "junky" 1911s, because we actually have one. Unlike you who obviously doesn't have one...yet you talk like you know all about them. And you're damn right I bought one and if they'd let me, I'd buy another one.

There's always "that one guy" who has to rain on everyone's parade and interject ignorance into the conversation.

And please... Please, please show me where you're buying your genuine, USGI issued Colt, Remington Rand, Ithaca, US&S, etc, pistols for $350. Go ahead... I'll wait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom