CNN: Trump Using Child Labor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heh. Many years ago, in my old hometown in Ohio, there was a big kerfuffle when the local PD bought a bunch of Honda motorcycles. "Buy American" and all that. Replaced them with Harleys. The cops riding them hated them--unreliable crap.

Nobody took note of the fact that the Hondas were produced in Marysville, OH, not 75 miles away.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sarcasm dude. Sarcasm.

I have a Honda mower myself. But I do change the oil.
I think I may have changed oil now that you say that ..... because I am a stickler for synthetics in my engines so I may have actually changed the oil when I got it new to be sure it was synthetic but it's been a Rourke free mower year end and year out, my echo weedeater / edger has started up perfectly for the last 5 years so it's in the reccomend column ....my old Stihl chainsaws can be tricky to start but they are 30 years old and still run like a champ when they run , hell I have enough 041 parts to build a new farm boss or two

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back when I was 11, my brother and I had a lawn mowing business. We did about 30 yards a week for $4-$6.
The other kids were jealous we had so much money, but too lazy to get out there and hustle up work. Back then, Gas was 30 cents a gallon, a coke was 15 cents at the gas station and minimum wage was $1.50 per hour . We thought we were bigtime at double min. wage.

That kid will go far.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The kid is wanting to go big, he is saving his money for a leaf blower. That is not child labor infractions, that kid is not lazy as some are who sit in front of the TV playing games and smarting off to mom. I respect people that work, I've always enjoyed working myself even though sometimes I push my joints a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom