Cold beers in the shower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's freeking gross.

It made me laugh....:D
Now I had honestly never heard of someone taking a beer into the shower with them, but don't tell me you haven't heard of that? It all goes to the same place, right? If you take a dump in the toilet before you get in the shower, do you waste toilet paper to wipe? Or do you just stand up and greasy cheek it into the shower?

So maybe that should be the question.... how many shower beer drinkers have taken a dump in the shower?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well since it's June, I don't have a Christmas tree lot I can roll around in while shooting at Anthony Keidis' dad.

LMFAO! Nice response.

My shower is like a little cubby hole. The other bathroom with a tub/shower is the residence of a cat that really needs to just go away since he has, but I learned the hard away pushing my wife to get rid of an animal really is bad for my marriage. But he's gonna have to go soon I need that bathroom to be useable so I can tear out the master bath shower and redo it.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At this point I'm thinking all of my beer drinking should be done in the shower. Think I'll get a camping shower and just take it with me wherever I may drink. Social shower beers.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At this point I'm thinking all of my beer drinking should be done in the shower. Think I'll get a camping shower and just take it with me wherever I may drink. Social shower beers.

collegehumor.eeb3c857b2a8579d3b22ac70ac5acbc0.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom