Coleman Lantern Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am bringing this up again. Because in the last 2 weeks, we recovered 1 doe and 1 pig after dark. I had 3 LED lights and neither allowed the blood trail to be seen. I was able to illuminate the blood trail with truck headlights. We found both animals from seeing direction of travel and sound of falling after shot. Both were archery kills. I ordered another battery pack for my Mag Light recharger flash light, as the other bit the dust.

Did you see this thread? Sounds like they would probably be better, they are supposed to be a more natural light color. The "bluish" LEDs are great for for throw, but they definitely mess with color perception. My son found that he couldn't see various fluid levels very well when working on cars. I ordered one of these up.

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?130445-Good-flashlight-deal-to-share&highlight=fenix

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I broke down last week and finally bought a new dual fuel lantern. Walmart used to keep a lot of parts for them and there used to be a guy in Stillwater that repaired Coleman stuff but I can't find him and Walmart had very few parts for them when I looked last week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom